“AIST”Tools—Make Work Efficient
1. Use the pliers to operate with the right hand. Turn the forceps inward for easy control of the cutting position. Hold the pinkie between the two clamps with your little finger. Open the clamping head.
2. The tool mouth of the pliers can be used to cut the rubber or plastic insulation layer of the soft wire.
3. The cutting edge of the pliers can also be used to cut the wire and wire. When cutting no. 8 galvanized iron wire, use the blade to cut back and forth around the surface, and then only need to gently pull the wire, the wire will break.
4. The cutter can also be used to cut off wire, wire and other hard metal wire.
5. The insulated plastic pipe of the pliers can withstand more than 500V, which can cut the electric wire. Do not throw in use, so as not to damage the insulation plastic pipe.
6.Do not use pliers as hammers.
7. Do not use pliers to cut two electric wires, which will short-circuit.
8. When fixing the tension wire with pliers wrapped around the hoop, the pliers teeth clamped the iron wire and wound it clockwise.
9. It is mainly used to cut single and multiple strands of thin wire diameter, bend the joint of single conductor, peel the plastic insulation layer, etc.